Panamax M5510-PRO MAX 5510-PRO AC Regenerator AUDIO/VIDEO (M5510 PRO, M5510PRO, M5510)
Panamax M5510-PRO MAX 5510-PRO AC Regenerator AUDIO/VIDEO; Number of Outlets 11, Always On Outlets up to 9, Switched Outlets up to 4, Delayed Outlets 2, Cord Length 10 ft., Connections Straight, Protect or Disconnect Circuitry, Thermal Fusing, Catastrophic Surge Circuit, Single Pulse Energy Dissipation 2100 Joules, Spike Capacity 90,000A, EMI/RFI Noise Filtration 60dB-120dB, Line Voltage 120VAC, 50/60 Hz, Clamping Level (TVSS Voltage) 330V, Initial Clamping Level 200V, SurgeGate Plus.
| Panamax |
Manufacturer Part Number
| M5510-PRO |
| AC Regenerator |
| Product Series || PRO Series |
| Product Name || MAX 5510-PRO |
| Tri-Power Filtration System |
Four AC outlets provide either “Isolated” or “Balanced” power for digital source components, such as DVD or CD players. Four more outlets use separate “balanced double L" filtration circuits to eliminate EMI/RFI for analog components. Finally, two inductorless, high-current outlets provide clean unimpeded power for amplifiers or powered subwoofers.
RS-232 Interface allows automation systems to control the power state of connected equipment and program power cycles for components like satellite receivers which may lock up after downloading software updates.
Patented Over/Undervoltage protection
A power monitoring system that acts as a gate to prevent unsafe voltages from damaging sensitive electronic equipment. It automatically detects a prolonged over or undervoltage condition and disconnects the power to equipment, then reconnects it when the power returns to a safe level. This special circuitry acts as a gate to prevent unsafe voltages from damaging sensitive equipment.
|Technical Information |
|AC SPECIFICATIONS |
- Protect or Disconnect Circuitry Yes
- Thermal Fusing Yes
- Catastrophic Surge Circuit Yes
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipation 2100 Joules
- Spike Capacity 90,000A
- EMI/RFI Noise Filtration 60dB-120dB
- Line Voltage 120VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Clamping Level (TVSS Voltage) 330V
- Initial Clamping Level 200V
- SurgeGate Plus Yes
- Overvoltage Shutoff 134VAC
- Undervoltage Shutoff 95VAC
- Protection Modes L-N, N-G, L-G
- Maximum Current Rating 15A (1800W)
- Response Time <1ns
|TELCO SPECIFICATIONS |
- SignalPerfect Circuitry Yes
- Fuseless / Auto Resettable Yes
- Clamping Level 260v Telco/ 8v LAN
- Capacitance 30pf (approx.)
- Suppression Modes Metallic & Longitudinal
- Wires Protected Pins 4,5 Telco/ Pins 1, 2, 3, & 6 LAN
- Connectors RJ-11/45
|COAX SPECIFICATIONS |
- Antenna/Cable Lines Protected 1
- Antenna/Cable Clamping 1.4v
- Antenna/Cable Attenuation <1 dB up to 950 MHz
- Satellite Lines Protected 2
- Satellite Clamping 27v
- Satellite Attenuation <1 dB from 950MHz-2.2GHz
- Coax Connectors Female
|PRODUCT FEATURES |
- Number of Outlets 11
- Always On Outlets up to 9
- Switched Outlets up to 4
- Delayed Outlets 2
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Connections Straight
- Agency Approval cULus
- Connected Equipment Policy Length Lifetime
- Connected Equipment Policy Amount $5,000,000
- Lightning Protection Yes
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS |
- Packaging Type Retail Box
- Packaging Length 23"
- Packaging Width 18.25"
- Packaging Height 8.5"
- Master Carton Length 23.75"
- Master Carton Width 19.25"
- Master Carton Height 18.5"
- Master Carton Weight 67 lbs.
- Master Carton Quantity 2
|RCA SPECIFICATIONS |
- RCA Clamping 6.5v
- RCA Protection Modes Signal/Sheath to Ground
- RCA Wires Protected 5 wires
- RCA Attenuation <0.06dB
- RCA Connectors Audio (phone) Jacks
|Physical Characteristics |
| Dimensions || Length 12", Width 17", Height 3.5" |
| Weight || 33 lbs. |
*This item is BRAND NEW - not refurbished. It comes with all manufacturer supplied accessories, and full manufacturer's USA warranty.